School of Banking & Financial Studies
Welcome to Saividhya Edu Tech
We are one of the fast growing Educational service providers in India. We offer various educational products and training programs for Schools and Colleges, Universities and Corporate Offices.
We launch innovative concepts through technology oriented teaching and learning methods. Our long time research has directed us to develop new concepts which will save the time and energy of the learner.
News and Events
Crash course on Quantitative Aptitude Test
Saividhya edu tech offers crash course on Quantitative aptitude tests to students of professional colleges and candidates aspiring for common entrance test to master the techniques of solving the questions through the innovative technique called "Visual solutions".
The enrollees will have an added advantage to learn the techniques of cracking of online aptitude test
About the course
- This online course is delivered through high tech educational portal for a limited period of time.
- Digital content is provided to enhance the performance of the learner and to master the basics of quantitative maths. Visual solution technique is used to learn through the sub conscious mind and to store the formulae in the long term memory.
Benefits of this online course
- Most innovative technique "visual solution" is used to teach the lessons
- Contents are developed using 2D & 3D multimedia techniques for better understanding of the problem
- Attractive videos with clear audio files are used for clear instruction
- By learning this course a student can appear for any competitive exam
- Individual user Id and password is given to all enrollees
- Free online test
- 150 exercises
- 10 video lessons
- The members registering for this course will get the benefit of scholarship to enrol for banking courses
|Course fee Rs.500/-|
|Power point lessons||15|
Questions with solutions 200 + 100 questions for mock tests + 100 online questions (Total 400)
- 1. Probability
- 2. Time & Distance
- 3. Time & work
- 4. Boats & Streams
- 5. Pipes & cisterns
- 6. Allegation & Mixtures
- 7. Profit & Loss
- 8. Ratio & Propotion
- 9. Problems on Ages
- 10. Chain rule
Terms & conditions
a) The Student/aspiring for common entrance test individual, should provide the ID of the college/register number of examination applied for
b) Copyright content is used in this course since the registered members are strictly prohibited from downloading/any form of copying the study material
c) A member is allowed to use 10 limited hours of online learning between 5pm and 8 am only
d) Registration can be made by submitting the prescribed course fee through the mentioned mode of payment procedures only
e) Course fee once paid will not be refunded
f) The students can clear their doubts through email/ video sessions to be conducted online
g) The register member can only use private computers/laptops/i pad etc for online learning. Usage of common platform like internet cafe, browsing centre etc are strictly prohibited.
The registered user will pay the course fee through account transfer/direct payment in the bank
Smart Learning through Visual Solutions
for Quantitative Maths
Visual solutions are interactive multimedia technique using 2D, 3D animations & graphics for easy understanding and learning.
This scientifically designed method not only enhances the performance of the student but also facilitates teaching.view demo >>